- Any recipe that is SCD/GAPS approved, is also gluten-free
- Several SCD/GAPS recipes assume that cocoa and/or maple syrup is approved for the diet.
Most commercially produced milk substitutes contain Carrageenan, which is toxic to the gut, so it is best to make your own.
Sauces, Soups & Sides
These could also be considered as desserts.
Note: These are also gluten-free!
- Berry Cream Flan (Celiac Brain)
- Brownie, Black Bean Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Chocolate, Nut Brittle
- Chocolate, Coconut (Damy Health)
- Coconut Snowballs (substitute honey for maple syrup, and they could be SCD-friendly).
- Gingerbread - Moist & delicious.
- Ice Cream, Coconut Vanilla (SCD Lifestyle)
- Icing, Chocolate
- Icing, Nut Butter (Domestic Charm)
- Note 1: Substitute any nut butter for the peanut butter
- Note 2: For the icing, 1 cup butter can be split into 1/2 cup butter + 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- Gelatin Jello
- Gummy Bears (DIY Natural)
- Lemon Bars (Amy's SCD Legal)
- Pie Crust
- Pie Filling
- Pie, Pumpkin (Celiac Brain)
- Sauce, Chocolate (DIY Natural) - use honey
- Strawberries, Ways To Use and Preserve In-Season Strawberries (DIY Natural)
- Un-Cheesecake - No Bake Chocolate Strawberry (Celiac Brain)